How to submit a Reflection
Anyone can submit a Reflection!
We would welcome anything appropriate that relates to the interests of the Foundation (you can check our Charter here) - whether it is an observation, discussion point, reflection on life or other comment.
Each Reflection must be from a named author - we must have their e-mail / contact details - but these are not necessarily put online - see below.As a guideline, a Reflection:
- should be up to around 500 words (not too rigidly fixed)
- should, where posssible, have an accompanying picture / graphic (decent resolution - you give us the Copyright permission to use it).
- The by-line can take the form (you choose):
- Jane Smith
- Jane Smith, Bloggs Ltd
- Albert Smith, Cairo
- Fred, Budapest
- Titles are optional for each (eg. Dr, Professor ...)
- an optional link can be included to your web site / blog etc
You can submit your contribution by e-mailing us at info (at) f-i-c.org